Friday, February 8, 2008

Speed and Angels

Coming to a TV or a cinema near you, Speed and Angels, a new indy documentary about fighter pilots. Directed by Peyton Wilson, the story follows two Navy officers, Jay and Meagan, through flight school, dogfights in Nevada, aircraft carrier landing exercises, and eventually the harsh realities of the Iraq war. Top Gun references may be obvious, but accurate. Meagan (callsign: Slick) decided at 12 that she wanted to be a fighter pilot after seeing Top Gun with her dad. Be sure to check out the video clips!

http://www.speedandangels.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a awsome movie for aviation buffs. Top Gun is one of my favourites, this looks similar. Will be watching for a release date. Now I have to go and consider a call sign that I can assign myself. - Col , any ideas ?
By the way Col, I think Eagle or maybe Hawk might suit you ??????